AV Audience Development Rome 2
Sala Cinema | 17:00 – 19:00 Wednesday 20 September
For the third consecutive year, the Live Cinema Festival hosts a conference dedicated to the theme of Audience Development where organizations and institutions of Rome are invited to describe and identify the best cultural strategies and policies to help professionals and artists To realize projects that are different in different forms of entertainment and to increase the audience, resources and locations available through the intervention of local institutions and sponsors.
The Live Cinema Festival for the second year will take place in the MACRO spaces of Via Nizza and to strengthen the union between "institutional" cultural spaces and "unconventional" cultural programming, in particular DIGITALE, the 20th September meeting will focus on:
1) Possibilities, Potential, Problems and Good Practices of Use and Interaction between Places and Activities of Digital Culture
2) Report on the Audience Development Strategy of the AVnode project that the Live Cinema Festival is part of
3) Roman Network Programs on Digital
4) Rome Capital Program on Digital
– Luca Bergamo (Assessore alla Cultura – Roma Capitale – TBC)
– Gianluca Del Gobbo (AVnode – Linux Club – FOTONICA)
– Achille Bonito Oliva e Umberto Scrocca (Electronic art cafe)
– Andrea Esu (Spring Attitude)
– Diego Labonia (RGB Light Experience)
– Francesco Dobrovich (Nufactory)
– Valentino Catricalà (Media Art Festival)
– Valerio Ciampicacigli (Ro-Map)
– Claudio Guerrieri (Live Cinema Festival)
– Chiara Giannini Guazzugli (Live Performers Meeting)
– Salvatore Iaconesi (Art Is Open Source)
– Davide d’Atri (Soundreef)
– Dario Minghetti (Fusolab)
– Rossana Di Lella (Eccom Idee per la Cultura)
Moderator: Nicola Gerundino (Edizioni Zero)
Spain, Madrid, Barcelona, Italy, Milan, Foligno, Torino, Rome, Roma, Bologna, Monza, Venezia, Latvia, Riga, Turkey, Bursa, istanbul, bursa, Slovenia, Venezia, Netherlands, Nijmegen, Amsterdam, amsterdam, Czech Republic, Prague, Austria, Vienna, France, Lille, Nice, Paris, Besançon, Serbia, Beograd, Belgium, Brussels, Romania, Timisoara, Germany, Mannheim, Stuttgart, Waiblingen, Berlin, Muelheim an der Ruhr, Hungary, Budapest, Poland, Kraków, United Kingdom, London, Greece, Athens
AVnode is an international network of artists and professionals organizing festivals and/or working in the fields of audiovisual live performances. The main goal is to join forces of local players, active on a European level on research and development of video art and audio/video live performances.
AVnode will develop into a cultural umbrella association in 2012, being formed by a group of professionals and organizers of audio/visual art festivals from all over Europe.
The ability and experience accumulated by its founding members in years of work in the international scene of digital arts make the project a quality brand for all contemporary and future cultural productions that will be proposed under the AVnode label.
AVnode wants to establish itself as a formally recognized international organization with the aim to provide its members with funds, technical and cultural partnerships necessary for the achievement and development of projects and events such as festivals.
During LPM it will take place the third AV Node Meeting, after the previous already made in Berlin @ Transmediale Cafè and in Mannheim @ BSeite Festival 2012.